Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Ladram Bay
6 Posts
Hiya marshy we have booked to go down to ladram bay for a week in july,when are you going?I too would like to know what there is to do in the area ,if anyone maybe so kind to help us.
Yeah! :hols
We're going at Easter!!
The site has good reviews but my only concern is I've booked last minute so had to go through Hoseasons and have their'Otterton 2' caravan which doesn't relate to Ladram's own vans??!!
Will let you know when we get back -if no one helps us out on 'holidaytruths'!! :(
We went October 2007. All the usual facilities - shop, indoor pool, bar, laundry etc. Our caravan - probably was the Otterton 2 was quite modern and on the front line overlooking a grassy play area, with the cliff & sea beyond.
Nice site - overlooking the bay, with spectacular cliff stacks. Decent clubhouse - though we only really used it to watch the Rugby World Cup final. Nice walks along the coast path to Budleigh Salterton or Sidmouth (though for Budleigh you do have to double back up the River Otter so it's a longer walk than at first sight.
Beach is pebbles. Good for rockpools, beachcoming at low tide. Can be good for fishing too.
Be careful finding the site by SatNav, mine (Sony) tried to take us up a nearby bridlepath..!
Thanks for that Alan!Sounds great!Really looking forward to it now.I'll also post on my return! :)
This is a very late reply but I want everyone to know how lovely this place is!!
Perfect setting,lovely caravans,beautiful club/bar overlooking the bay.
SOOOOOOO good that we've booked it again this Easter too!
Highly recommended! :bow
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.