Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
most places will be open last week of the month.

you have to get to Santa Eulària just up from your resort to get anywhere really.plus then a bus a ibizatown to get to most parts of the island.here is a few bus links.only one bus out off resort.hire a car thats best to get around,

http://www.resortsinspain.com/ibiza/ibiza-bus-routes.htm

http://www.eivissabus.info/transport/index.php?lang=en
Hi djwoody :cheers

Thank you so much that was really helpful. :tup

We have had a good deal on the hotel going on 5th May - do you think this would be too early in the season???

Cheers

Yasiou
nice time to go not too busy and you get time to chat to bar owners more.plus you get around island hassle free.people are in a more relaxed mood.you might just find not so many suns beds out on beach thats all.but all shops should be open by then.

nice little resort.you could even use the ferry boats to get to other resorts.along that coast line.you could do

Santa Eulària shopping one day.walk along prom.
cala Llonga sunbath on a nice beach.eat at el pina.
ibizatown eat shop walk round oldtown.and port area.
playa den bossa.1/2 day out sunbath shop eat.(waterpark).
Sant Antoni.is best to get bus to s/e then numer 19 to san antoni,nice places to eat shops.sunset bars.
es cana-hippy market weds only.
Formentera‎ boat trip full day out.
noddy train from you resort.takes you around that area.very nice trip.

all can be got to by boat.or bus.

but you not far from anywhere really.nice to get out and about from your base resort.you get to see some nice sites of the island.

but a 3 day car hire would be best.that way you can nip and zip anywhere is less than 20 mins.
I have stopped at the Hotel Panorama 5 times , it is a great hotel, the staff are some of best i have ever stopped with.

People go back year after year. The food is really good and the rooms are lovely. Really big pool that you can walk into . Tea and coffee in the rooms and if you run out you just ask for some more, Nothing is a bother.
:cheers enjoy
Woody I like the sound of these ferries , how much do they cost, and do they run often?

J
Hi
We went to Es Cana the first week in May last year and it was lovely, Great weather and not too busy. There were plenty of places open for eating and drinking, shops etc. All in all great as is Es Cana always.

Lee
I don't think the waterpark will be open until nearer the end of May,possibly even first week of June,we used to go to Playa den Bossa around 23rd May but didn't go to the waterpark until the second week,can't remember for certain whether it was because it was closed or not.
Hi, I live in Es Cana. A lot of the bars and shops and a few Restaurants have been open since March 1st. There are many Spanish Pensioners here at the moment with quite a few staying at The Panorama. However in the next week or so their holiday will finish and the hotel will then be getting ready to open May 1st. Every venue normally opens the beginning of May, apart from the famous nightclubs. If you need any more info on Es Cana please ask or pm me. Regards Dave
check down at port area on times.not sure of cost from that resort.nice is sea is not rough.if you do get one anywhere.ask what time the boat returns,
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.