Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
sparky mark

Hi

you will need to get the number 70 bus I think from Puerto Rico bus station to get to maspalomas,thats the bus we got when we went to Palmitos Park which is in Maspalomas,sorry I can't think what the bus station is near as my minds gone blank :duh i'm pretty sure its behind Mcdonalds but hopefully someone else will correct me if i'm wrong
Sorry forgot to say its the main bus station in Puerto Rico that you'll need,thats where the 70 stops and numerous other buses
http://www.globalsu.net/index_en.php is the rather rubbish website for the buses, the 70 runs 4 or 5 times in the morning I think then a few in the evening. If you get off at Faro2 the bus station there links with the 90. Its not complicated, there is an office in Puerto Rico who can give you the updated times. The bus station is at the bottom of Puerto Rico, near a water filled round about, by the blue tennis courts.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.