Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
You may get a better response if you post in the Sun £9.50 Holidays topic in the GHE forum HERE

luci :wave
Cheers Luci, I have copied the text and added it to the Sun £9.50 thread. Can you leave this on here for a while though, just in case I get a response?

Many thanks
Ju
I've always phoned up and cancelled our linen charge with no problem, and taken our own. On the letter you get from them, it has a payment telephone number, if you ring that and ask them to take off the linen charge, they will. :)
linen charge, no problem just phone the site you are going to, this number is on your confirmation letter and tell them you are bringing your own linen or send a cheque for passes etc and just deduct linen charge, we have had a least one sun holiday a year for the last 10 years and i have always taken my own

Beryl Essex
Has anyone done one this year? I recently booked online for a weekend in October . Will be something to look forward to, as the nights start drawing in after summer. :(
These a re still a real bargain. Saved about £80 on the price doing it via the sun. We usually take our own linen as well, so this keeps the cost down. :)
Hi suncatcher ... the original topic in General Holiday Enquiries is more active, you may attract a better response there:
http://holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=128805

David :wave
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.