Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi there
Thank you Glynis for the map, bus stops not so near to the hotel as I thought they would be, descriptions have said close by, but oh well!!

Dawnie-Rob
We found buses and taxis to be very cheap. We took the bus to Vechindario, off the tourist trail, which had a good shopping centre including Mango and Zara.

luci :wave
resort is not all that big you know.looks it but when you get there.its not far from the action.
Hi there
Thank you, don't wont hell of a walk. Not long now, we leave this coming Sunday.

Dawnie-Rob
No point bothering with buses, taxies are very cheap
Hi All
Since I started the post, yes, I would agree, now having been to Playa del Ingles, in February, I would say that the taxis are cheap. We were right opposite a bus stop in our Apartments and while you are standing there you could be in a taxi, and in the centre within 5 minutes. We got the hotel to order ours, no charge, and it only cost around €3. Same distance in our town it would have cost £7

Dawnie-Rob
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.