Spain - Canary Islands - Gran Canaria Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Gran Canaria.
Hi there scoobyj

Did you get something sorted for both your families? i had the same problem as you but got a great deal in the end. Travel republic sorted us out.

:)
No luck as yet, we maybe able to go at the end of August now so we may have more luck!!!

Where did you book for?

Thanks
We got booked up for Gran Canaria playa taurito ..lago taurito hotel which has aquapark all inclusive . we have fam of 5 includes 3 kids 12,10,4 cost just over 3k from belfast on 1st aug 2wks. i went round every travel agent ..phoned all main agents in england/scot to get best price & travelrepublic was the best saving £1k in comparison to TC.

Give them a try you may get lucky . ;)
I agree.....playa taurito is brilliant for your wants....Lago taurito is a good all inclusive hotel....tweetie......

(I have put photos in the gallery....just click on view my media....you will get a good idea of the place )
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.