Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Most apartments in corfu are 2 star. The ones we went to were, and we loved them. The thing I would be more worried about - would be ending up miles away from anything - rather than the star rating/resort. Apartments are cheap enough to rent (availability aug though may be limited)- but if it was me I think id rather pay that bit more and choose where im going- to avoid maybe having to fork out (again) for alternative accommodation- ( - if apartments/area were not suitable)

belly
Thanks belly. Haven't booked anything yet; the price is cheap so we are thinking we might end up somewhere full of 18-30's :) or, as you say, in the middle of nowhere. Not been to Corfu since 1983 so no idea what the resorts are like.
In my opinion sidari is best resort- been 6 times- We stay in the canal d'amour area (Nicer end of sidari- more greek)- but if you want lively the strip is a ten minute walk- they have tribute acts, etc---- I know you mentioned gouvia- this is very quiet- and if you were going with teenage kids- they would be bored here. If you need any advice about certain apartments- just pm me. (Ps tondoros apartments are the best ones we have been to)

belly
Hi Belly; booked flight only (because better day and time for us). We are now looking for accommodation in either Sidari or Kassiopi. I will take a look at Tondorus.
Tondoros ,kanali, socrietes, - (? sp) sunny, sunshine, all in nice are of canal d'amour. The first three are about the best in the area, the other two are nice as well.

The lively strip (5-10 mins walk)- lagoon apartments about the nicest.

belly
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.