Spain - Canary Islands - Fuerteventura Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Fuerteventura.
greyson

i can recommend the north of fuerteventura corralego and a bit further south costa caleta. Both family friendly resorts. We in the main book A.I holidays and never feel tied down to the hotel. As for hotel recommendations these depend on your budget. We tend to book a 3 star plus AI but check reviews first ;) We stayed at oasis village in corralego and had a fab holiday, reviews were average but we had a really good time, food was fine not Gourmet but a good variety and well presented and tasty. Lots of activities for children, mine were 11 and 9. We strolled around town and have drinks snack ice-creams whilst out and about. Lots of places to eat in town and loverly beaches. Not been to costa caleta yet but its a resort we are considering for future holidays, a hotel we are considering is broncemar beach.

hope that helps
:)
We stayed in the Elba Carlota in Calete de Fuste in January and we're going back next month. I'd been AI once before and hated it but I was very impressed with this hotel, the food was excellent and plentiful, always a good choice too. There is a beautiful sheltered beach right in front of the hotel and although we didn't watch much of the entertainment what we did see was very good.

If you need a change of nightlife the town is about 15 minutes walk along the beach and it has a good choice of bars and restaurants, taxi back is coppers.

It's roughly in the middle of the island and this time we've booked a hire car so we hope to see a lot more of the place.
Thanks for your replies so far.
Which website would you recommend to book?
Cheapest really.
I have booked the filghts.
How safe is it to contact the hotel direct and book.
I have been told this can save a lot of money.
I will be paying by credit card.
When I booked alpharooms was a lot cheaper than booking direct with the hotel.

This is the website for the hotel, you can check their prices there http://www.hoteleselba.com/en/hotel-elba-carlota/
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.