America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
I've been reading very good things about the Vdara recently, but it will have a resort fee. Some of them are $25 + tax now so an extra $28.

I've never seen offers on the usual sites for the Carriage House and we always book direct in a one bedroom suite. However even the standard deluxe rooms have a kitchenette. They currently have an offer on their own website of 20% off 3 nights or more which saved me $200 on our bookings.
Some interesting deals out there.

MGM have the new version of the Celebrity Spa Suite $95 for some of our nights.
Excalibur $24 says 'complimentary upgrade' - so does that mean it would be a widescreen room?? Sounds too cheap to be, but who knows.
Carriage House coming in at just over $70 per night, only the studio suite though available, but it looks quite modern, I wonder if they have been renovated. Luci - they also say all rooms in each category are non-smoking - I'm thinking that can't be right, or maybe changed? (I don't smoke, but don't think this was the case previously)??
There's even a Wynn deal at $169 with 2 free buffets (2 per stay, minimum 2 nights). Don't really want to do loads of short stays though. Already planning to be in Henderson for the middle weekend, so thinking it should only be 2 other hotels.
We stayed at Excalibur last week. Booked an offer of $21 per night with upgrade if available. Didn't expect it because we were checking in around midnight. We got a widescreen room with pool view. We were quite happy with that. Still had to pay resort fee though.;-(
The rooms at the Carriage House are due to be refurbished between the end of May and September. I think the rooms on their website may be an artist's impression.

I shall send you a email address for my contact there so you can ask if there are any other category of rooms available or any other questions.
Graham, I was speaking to someone today who is just back from a Vegas / Mexico trip. They booked with Hayes and Jarvis and flew with BA, ABZ-LHR-LAS, LAS-Charlotte-Mexico and non-stop Mexico-LHR-ABZ.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.