Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
My choice would be the Timanfaya National Park (The Fire Mountains).
Thanks Glynis for the links ,just about to use them. and thanks Sue, the fire mountains sound like a place not to be missed.
Another vote for Fire Mountain too - make sure you take your camera if you going to meal in evening, won't spoil it but it's quite a sight :cheers
Thanks miss pink, now i have to go to find out what the mystery is !!! lol
There is also a secret in the Green Caves :D

:rofl mean, aren't we, to give you two choices!!!!!

Are you on a cruise, and that is why you only have one day? If it is a cruise, then I would still choose the Fire Mountains. If not, then you may have to set aside two days :D
madsue wrote:
There is also a secret in the Green Caves :D

Loved that secret madsue ;)
OK OK now your just being mean !!!! :( lol I never realised that Lanzarote was the island of a 1000 secrets lol
looks like i'll have to go to both of them now :D
:rofl We could be meaner, and tell you lots more......you'll just have to come back to Lanzarote a second time!!! Been to the Fire Mountains again today with my daughter and grandson, and did forget, that although it is very hot out, there is a breeze up there so remember to take a cardi or jacket! Also went for a camel ride on the way (again quite chilly on the camel) to the Fire Mountains.
A breeze !!!!! a cardi !!!!!! ye gods i might as well stay in England !!!!! lol :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.