Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
the Andreotis Georgios group are primarily car hire people but the do own 2 fairly new apartment blocks and some villas in the Pafos area but not in the main town, for further info let us know which apartment block you are looking at

yasus
wizard
Hi Sharon, were just back from there on thursday and im looking to go again next year!!

If i was you id go for it! Great place, great food, friendly staff, plenty sunbeds etc. Clean rooms, we were in bungalows with pool view nice n close to pool. Good location it just 5 min walk from strip and 10 mins to Fig Tree Bay beach. Weather fantastic and i came back with a great tan this time (usually burn first couple of days) lol

Please tell me where your getting good deal as im looking right now lol :)

Hope this helps?? :cheers
Thanks Cazza that was really helpful, I have been to Protaras twice and love it and i know quite a few of the accommodations but hadn't heard of The Andreotis...My Husband found the deal online I will ask him and let you know... :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.