General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
Changing the subject a bit sunaddict which samsung smart tv have you got. I saw a 26 inch one that I thought would make a good bedroom tv, it was white. But don't know anyone who has got one. I want it for instant access to Iplayer etc

Doe
I have a Samsung Smart TV and it is excellent, I love having the ability to link it with my pc and also use it for streaming movies from LOVEFiLM.

As for the phone tomorrow is final decision day and I am totally certain it will be the iPhone 5 so all I have to decide on now is the colour, black or white, black me thinks :think
lynwestie wrote:
What's the screen like on it Chelle..Same sort of size as an iphone and is it simple to use ??

too got the garb Lyn from Virgin with my recent bill. Normally I chuck all the gubbins out but this time, for some reason, I hung onto it

Hmm same reason this letter is still sitting here in front of me Glynis .I think someone is trying to tell us something . :rofl

Hiya
Well as my first smartphone, I've found it very easy to use. It's similar in size and design to the iPhone 3.

I just did a Google and found these links: http://www.gsmarena.com/compare.php3?idPhone1=3724&idPhone2=2424

http://www.compare-cellphones.org/Samsung-Galaxy-Ace-vs-Apple-iPhone-3GS

Internal storage on the Samsung is less than on the iPhone but it depends what you will use it for. I use mine as a phone with added extras. I don't play games on my mobile, I take photos, I share them on flickr and facebook and save them to my pc rather than leaving them on the phone, I access my emails and I can watch stuff on YouTube. I also have Skype access on it and I can talk to it so it types my messages. That's plenty for me!
Both my sons have the iphone5 on the three network. Not only can they get a good signal where before with O2 at our house it was abysmal, but the 3G speed is 13 mbits too, O2 is only 2mbits around here. The processor speed of the iPhone 5 is noticeably faster too. :tup
Well it is all sorted, yes I stuck with the Iphone 5 in black just have to wait on it being delivered now :sulk
Have fun with your new toy when it finally arrives Graham. :tup

Doe :sun2
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.