General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
I'm looking forward to Homeland starting up again - but I'm also excited about Take Me Out being back too (just as entertaining but in a different way!). :D
Im also really looking forward to Homeland making its return.

I thought it was a wicked show :) Its a shame Terranova never made it back for a second series :(
:) I just bought the first series of Homeland on dvd because I forgot to watch it when it was on, I'm really looking forward to watching it after I've caught up with everything I recorded while I was away for 4 weeks recently :)
I Love the walking dead!!! The first two series were brilliant, usually not really my scene, but I really got into it, and was soo looking forward to series 3 starting on Friday, I was away for the weekend, and got back all excited to watch it, and ............ SKY BOX FAIL!!! it didn’t record! So got to wait till tomorrow night to watch it..... Cannot wait!!
I am sure you will like what you see when you watch it Lisa, off to a cracking start :tup
Got them both on record.

Got into the habit now of recording whole series and watching them back to back.

In the middle of the Borgias now.
Watched first series of Homeland and am waiting till there are a few more aired episodes of the latest series before we start watching. I hate having to wait a week to watch the next episode.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.