General Chat

Start a debate or just have a natter its all happening in the General Chat forum!
The Paradise
6 Posts
Yes I've been watching it Glynis, it's quite light and fluffy, but sometimes light and fluffy is why I need lol. Love the male lead. :tongue

Doe
I have been watching it too and have been enjoying it for what it is but I am also a bit disappointed because the BBC also serialised the original Zola novel that it is based on on Radio 4 a couples of years back. That was quite dark in many ways and could never have been described as 'light and fluffy'. After a couple of episodes I realised that this was going to quite different in tone and now enjoy it as a bit of escapism rather than piece of gait prop!

Sarah Lancashire is playing a blinder and David Hayman brought an air of quiet menace to last night's episode when he bumped of the barber!

SM
Yes, David Hayman is very good also with his dark menacing side...........
Mrs Kiltie puts it on and I come on here and moderate, not my cup of Earl Grey I am afraid ;)
We've been watching this series too - although usually a day behind. Wonder what he did with the barber?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.