Camping and Caravanning UK and Europe

Discussions regarding camping and caravanning in the UK and the rest of Europe.
Hi
Gray the Madcaravanner here :D

Insurance depends on age of the caravan the newer it is the more expensive as always ours is 10 and costs around £200 a year to insure

Caravan Recovery service depending on which club you use your NORMAL AA/RAC etc. recovery service do not NORMALLY cover a trailer.

Then you ought to have an annual service by an approved service engineer (you get a sticker and the Police like to see it says you care for your caravan) get it to include your motor mover too
that's around £250 - £500

other annual costs are lower -
Water filter at around £18-£30
Gas cylinder about £30 a year depending on how much you use we get through 2 Gas lites a year

Then there's European travel insurance which is extra to your normal insurance as it covers recovery and personal insurance too ours for 30 days is around £160 for Spain

Sorry for delay but I haven't been well but I'm back
:welcome back Gray :wave
Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope you are a lot better now :tup
Glynis HT Admin wrote:
:welcome back Gray :wave
Sorry to hear you haven't been well. I hope you are a lot better now :tup

:D ;)

Glynis
Thanks for that
I'm better a little but still stuck with wheelchairs and scooters but I'm still alive that's the main thing
The Caravan is getting sorted as we speak
Service is booked
and we are off to Devon soon using Camping Cheques so paying for 11 nights and staying 14 at half the campsites normal charges NICE :rofl
I'm just glad you are feeling better, that's the main thing :tup

Have a great time, and please let us know all about your holiday :cheers
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.