Spain - Costa Dorada Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in the Costa Dorada.
most flights now go to Barcelona which is about an hour and half to Salou, if your lucky and manage to get a flight to Ruse buses run from the airport to salou or its a short cab ride

wiz
Hi there,

Don't know if you've booked or have left for you holiday as I write this.. but I think it would be cheaper to buy a volleyball out there rather than take up much needed luggage space.

Anyway I doubt your lads will worry too much .. theres loads to do in Salou .. your never far from a beach and most Hotels/apartments have outdoor pools .. less have indoor pools.

Theres also a good few 'play areas' along the seafront walk which are great for younger children maybe.. but it still is suitable for a 10 year old.

To me 160 sounds way too expensive ..does anybody travelling no.. not the kids) have a Driving Licence ? as I'd recommend Car Hire. you'd probably get a small car for about 80 quid, that would leave you another 80 for fuel and a meal out !!

There are also direct buses from Barcelona to Salou, but you'd have to look it up, and I'm sure that would be a cheaper option also.

Best of luck

T
another option is bus from Barcelona airport and train to Cap Salou you will need to check times against your flight itinerary
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.