Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Hi Fiona,

It's something we are traillling, you shouldn't be seeing this if logged in? If you are then ill get that checked.

Cheers, Phil
i had it too and yes very very annoying I could not X it but then I realised I was not logged in and now its gone )))
I only put it live last night but was careful to make sure you guys could not see it when logged in :)
A close button will be added but as mentioned you will only see if it not logged in :)
Cheers, Phil
Hi phil
I know you can't see it when logged in but I would worry it would put people off. A close button would help.
If I were a first-time visitor to the forum, not yet registered, that banner would make me click away from the page immediately :)
it actually covers the first few posts.
Thanks for your feedback guys.

As stated it went live the other night I haven't had time to add the close button or tinker with it.
:tup
I noticed this morning that it is much less intrusive
I haven't changed anything yet :que

But Ill see what I can do to make it better. :)

Cheers, Phil
I did wonder why you would have changed the siting of it but not add the cross. :que However, it def doesn't cover the first posts as it did when I first looked
I know Fiona I have read your previous posts.

As mentioned I haven't tinkered since it going live but I will.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.