Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
Welcome to HT :wave:

I was trying to find your accomodation with no success, :think is it perhaps Ses Savines in San Antonio Bay?
Kiltman HT Mod wrote:
Welcome to HT :wave:

I was trying to find your accomodation with no success, :think is it perhaps Ses Savines in San Antonio Bay?

yeh sorry I mean ses savines
Although I can't tell you about the hotel as I have never stayed there I have stayed in the hotel next door all be it several years ago.

Location wise it is set straight on the beach and very handy to stroll in to the centre of San Antonio, about an 8-10? minute stroll along the promenade at the front of the hotel (turn right as you come out hotel on beach side), it does narrow down to just a pavement as you get to the beach just before the town, as you enter in to the resort centre it opens up in to the lively area full of bars, clubs, shops etc.

If you go left out of the hotel on the promenade there are more shops. restaurants etc and a smaller beach just the other side of the headland that sticks out.

It would be fair to say that if you are going at the height of the season most hotels in San Antonio will have a younger party type of clientele and there are also a lot of families that go with children so it might not be the most peaceful location to choose.

Graham
good location hotel.cheap hotel prices.if you feel you have any trouble see the desk.ask to be moved to another room etc.but i;ve heard its a right mixture of people staying there.bus station not far away for you to get out and about.don;t just stay in resort.get over to ibiza town etc.
you can walk it along prom right up to the sun set bars.as 4 years ago they made the path go round the rocks.

Happy to be back after password and log in name would not work.lost all my feedbacks.
yes i am the original djwoody missed you all sort it out next week thanks off to ibiza again in june
thanx for all your help will let u know how I get on :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.