UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
Brighton B&B
9 Posts
When are you thinking of going and for how many nights?
!st of July but may now only be 1/2 nights. On a visiting brother/sister/Son trip. Devon to Essex,Essex to kent, Kent to sussex then home unless I fit somewhere else in on the way home
Will have a mooch for you. Is there anything you need specifically? Single room?
Shrimper

Does it have to be Brighton, or would you be prepared to drive few miles further on.? On our frequent visits to the Uk we visit family in Essex and then drive down to see MIL in West Sussex, and often stay in the Travelodge in Littlehampton/Rustington. I just checked the price 91 pounds for the cheaper advance payment rate for two nights or 113pounds for the flexible rate. It isn't as modern as the Premier Inn which is a couple of miles away but the price is a lot less. We have stayed at this Travelodge a few times, the last just a few weeks ago and it's always been clean with friendly, obliging staff. Unfortunately there is only a grubby looking Burger King next door but there are plenty of places to eat in Littlehampton or Worthing. There is a large free car park.
Thankyou Judith,I will consider it but dont know what time It will be when I leave Brighton

Glynis, I think my wife might prefer it if we have a twin/double room. I have looked and the minute I find somewhere at a sensible cost,it either has rubbish reviews, no parking etc
I think parking is very much an issue with Brighton accommodation , my brother likes to go there a lot and is always moaning about parking costs , I stayed there for one night a couple of years ago and had to pay £15 for a days parking and that is cheap considering it was a seafront hotel .
Sorry Shrimper thought it was just yourself.

Have had a look and see what you mean. Hotels advertise parking then say its a car park nearby :que
We stayed at the Grand Albion hotel last year on a coach trip but there were many staying for just a couple of nights.
Its on the sea front opposite the pier and is part of Britannia hotel group.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.