Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
The chat room
6 Posts
The chat software was downgraded to the standard version. The previous version attracts a cost of US$ 175 (approx. £ 100) per year.

We wouldn't want to charge our members having to have access to the chat rooms, hence why the standard version was chosen after the trial of the previous version expired.

Mark :)
Hello can any one tell me the value of the euro and do you think it will still be going up I am going to Spain sometime i September. Would it be better to get euro's before I go or use sterling when I am there Thank you.
DOOGLE I think you have made a wrong turning, you have posted in the Chat Room forum you might like to go over to this thread running at the moment on the Euro.

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/viewtopic.php?f=45&t=145618&start=40

Angie.
Looking to go here with the wife and me 6 year old but have heard there's a big gay and drug scene around the area but the wife is a bit worried about venturing out at night, anyone had any issues on this or experience?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.