Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Smileys
7 Posts
Nick - this may have been a bug that was introduced recently as we have now fixed the issue of not being able to put Android and iOS emoticons on...

I will have a look and come back - hopefully our team can address..

If you do post from a phone or tablet you will see emoticons on Android and Iphones now work.

Lance
No, it's not recent, that particular bug with the smileys has been there since I brought it to the attention of the previous owners.....sorry not got the time to go searching for my post at the moment, just arrived in Spain and having a quick nosey.

Anyway, do not use the slider bar as it just shuts the window down....On the tablet once the window is open, scroll up and down inside the window.....on main computer scroll inside the window using mouse wheel.

Hasta luego

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2017-03-16 11:11:48
Since the fix I can use smilies 😁 from my Android tablet.
Thanks for the replies and the scrolling tip Sanji :wave:
oh ok - this must only be an issue now on desktop as the fix the guys put in now lets you use your android or ios emojis instead of the sites only smileys etc.
ny oroblem is on a PC Windows 10.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.