America/Canada Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in America and Canada
San Francisco
5 Posts
Hi Babs135 and welcome to the forums.

Make sure you have a good walk around Union Square and visit Mortons to have a steak it's immense, you will love it..

Here is the link..

.http://www.mortons.com/mobile.php?path=/sanfrancisco/

You can also pick up a ride on the old trams which are amazing from around union square as well you can't miss them.
And you have to hang off the tram for the full experience. We did a wine tour as well. You have to!
For am unusual restaurant try the Stinking Rose- but only if you like garlic! You should reserve as there are long queues. Everything has garlic in it.
Golden Gate Bridge, Fisherman's Wharf, Pier 39, Golden Gate Park, Ghirardelli Square for chocolate and coffee , Lombard Street. Eat a burrito in the Mission district, and as Fiona says don't miss riding on the cable car. The cable car museum is interesting too.
The sea lions were a star attraction. Just after we left, they upped sticks as well. I see they are back in their usual spot again though.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.