Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Text size.
16 Posts
I'm on a tablet Sanji & mine's fine :hmmm
No, it keeps doing it, it's set as small on my tablet.

Now I have had to change it to normal.
But when I start a new sentence, it is reverting back to small text size.

However when it appears on the board, it looks normal size, but it's difficult writing a post in small text.

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2017-04-30 11:36:23
Just testing this using an IPad. The text size defaulted to small , so I just used the drop down to set it to normal. I am now writing using normal text size and so far it has not switched back to small . I would suggest that it would be better if it defaulted to nomal size text, and if anyone wanted it small, they could choose that. It would also be useful to be able to preview the message before it gets posted.
Frank
Try writing this please, exactly as I have written it. Not one continuous text.
I started off by using the drop down menu and setting the text at normal, the start of this line has reverted back to small.

Sanji x
Try writing this please, exactly as I have written it. Not one continuous text.
I started off by using the drop down menu and setting the text at normal, the start of this line has reverted back to small.

Except that in reality it is working perfectly remaining at Normal the whole time I am typing. It seems that IPads can cope with this oddity whilst your brand cannot.
Like I said earlier, there is no logical reason why the text defaults to small, ( who would want this ?) and the developers changing this should solve your problem.

Thanks Frank.
I agree, the default setting should be normal.

Let's hope somebody sees this and changes it....for the sake of my eyes 😁

Sanji x
Hello
Anybody????

Sanji x
I am here Sanji and have the same problem as you. Its small font right now. I have highlighted this . I think Lance is on holiday at the moment, or just back.
Hopefully now Lance is back, this may get sorted.
Please, this is driving me nuts.
:banghead:
Hope you had a nice holiday Lance.

Sanji x
  • Edited by Sanji 2017-05-22 01:43:17
Hi Sanji,
We are looking into the issue and we hope to get a fix in asap.

Thank you for your patience.

Regards,
David
This should be fixed now - let me know....
Hi.
Just testing and writing anything to test. I noticed that the text size button has disappeared.
Start of a new sentence keeps the same size text.

Even after a break. :tup
Thank you because it's been very difficult writing in small text.

Sanji x
Just testing, text appears normal size from the outset. If I hit the BBcode button the text the reverts to small again. Moral:- don't touch the BBcode button. :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.