Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Hi Bosi

Welcome to the forums.

Sounds like poor service from Holidayautos.com. Easyjet definitely have no place in this arguments as arrangements outside of the flight are no concern to them, and why would it be. Like anything the devil is in the detail, so do you have the terms and conditions of the car hire company so that you can see what their stance is.

Also, I assume because things were done via the phone, that there is no evidence that they confirmed they were going to hold the car till the next morning?

Ideally we need to know what the terms and conditions state on the booking of the car hire? Do you have a copy?

Lance
Have you checked the T&Cs of your travel insurance? It sounds to me as if this would be something that you would usually claim against your insurance for - my own covers me for knock-on additional expenses as a result of delays like this.
Good point SMa, probably the most obvious place to look. doh..
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.