Greece - Corfu Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Corfu.
Hi Plumbub,
We have not been for a couple of years now but we love the place,there is a good selection of Tavena,s some serve really good Geek food. there are some snack bars and a few good watering holes, we sat in one night and before we new it it was about 2 o clock and it was still serving however when we were there this was no night clubs ( thank god )it is easy to hire a car and explore the island.

Enjoy :cheers :tup :sun2
Oops! :duh that should say good Greek food. :rofl

Alan
Thanks for the reply, feel alot better now & really looking forward to it. Not bothered about nightclubs, we're a bit past the 18-30's stage now!
WHAT DID YOU THINK OF ST GEORGE THEN? i went about 10years ago and had a fab time, it would be great to here what it is like now.
Yes, we enjoyed it. Nice beaches, several restaurants, laid back but we never seemed to get back to our studio before about 4am. The main part of the resort is up at one end, with the rest of it spread out over quite a large area with a few tavernas etc dotted about. We hired a scooter & discovered other nice beaches, villages etc. Prices for foood & drink not too bad, but a bit more expensive than Turkey where we usually go. Anyone who likes to get about, and not hire transport would find it quite difficult as there was only one bus a day to Corfu Town. Glad we went, for a change, but we have booked our flight to Turkey for this Summer!
Glad you enjoyed your time at st George, it's funny how we are creatures of habit and revert back to the same places that we liked 1st time around!! We realy enjoyed I will try to make a visit down south when we return to Corfu in August, we are staying at Argios GOrdios this time round.
family holiday with a 3 yearold where are the best places at night
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.