Flight Only / Airline and Airports

Discussions relating to flight only, airlines and airports.
Club Europe rows can vary from flight to flight. I have been on flights with just 3 rows and one with 8 rows. They are easily converted. Try to be as close to the front as you can to ensure you get the choice of food that you want.
Hi Fiona

Many thanks for your very kind reply....much appreciated!

I wasn't aware that the choice of food on offer in Club Europe might be limited....if anything, too much available!

My confusion over seat layout is because Expert Flyer and Flight Stats seem to be suggesting Row 1 is totally non existent on both sides with a bulkhead in front of Row 2 on each side....previously, upon viewing seat choices, it looked like seats Row 1A and 1C had good space in front of them. We're now definitely booked outbound on 22/2 with return on 6/3...I've asked if they can possibly get me the front row once the Rows 2 and 3 seats are "unblocked" approx 72 hrs before travel date due to my medical needs. BA said they'll do their best! I'll keep my fingers crossed.
:)
  • Edited by mrtiggles 2018-02-14 18:29:04
    Typo error
Best not to expect much from CE. We have had good food and also mediocre- and those were with both choices available. I have seen the choices gone by the third row. There have even been reports of not enough food loaded to give any type of meal to some.
you should be able to view the seat layout on BA- manage your booking.
Also to add- make the most of the lounge in Heathrow. I don't think there is one in Funchal. You will also get Fast Track. If you are not a member of the Executive Club, I would join now so that you get the miles for your trip. MAny fly CE for the tier points as well.
Thanks for both replies Fiona...maybe best I request a Special Meal to be sure of one then methinks!!

Good thought re making use of Lounge at LHR....except we're flying from LGW (South)!! ;)
Have also registered for Exec Club too...me from last year plus my elderly Mum from this year! We've got Special Assistance booked too due to my health and we've been assured that the Crew will be aware of this.
  • Edited by mrtiggles 2018-02-14 18:55:33
    Additional info
That would be tomato and mozzarella !
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.