Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Hi Jen

I would say approx a 5 min walk - I have stayed in both of them

Wendy
Thanks Wendy,

We have been to the Turquoise before, but Club Alize hadn't been built then, I take it that it is on the same road heading to the roundabout where the large Migros is

jen
Jen

It is 100 yds or so before the roundabout just opposite the school.

Wilson ;)
Thanks Wilson

I take you are still going to the Turquoise for you yearly holidays, we are heading back next year, and really looking forward to it. We will be going the first 2 weeks in September, as our daughter is getting married on the 20th August, and we will probably need a holiday after that...

Den wants to know if they still have the water polo, although I think he is getting abit long in the tooth for that now !!!!!!!!!ha ha

Jen
Hi Jen,

Good to hear from you again. Tell Den I was asking for him. Yes, still going every year (sometimes twice) and they are still playing water polo. I tend to stick myself in goals now !!! All the best for your daughters wedding. Not sure if you still keep in contact with Kim ? I hear she is about 5 months pregnant now.

Wilson ;)
Jenni Turquoise is right in the middle of the map. :rofl
Well to the left of the crease :rofl ,Alize is on same street.
Yes the do hun I went last year
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.