Cyprus Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Cyprus
Help
2 Posts
On 25th September 2020 at 02:57pm, Sue Petersen said:
Good afternoon everyone. I was wondering if someone could help me?
I am trying to complete the Cyprus Flight Pass and I am having issues with how my mobile number should be put. I keep trying different ways i.e. +0035799 267399 405631 but it keeps saying that it is in an invalid format. I'm sorry to be so dense but I don't know what the format should be???
Please can anyone help me?

How To Phone CyprusDialling instructions for calling to and from anywhere in the Republic of Cyprus, including how to call Nicosia, Paphos, Limassol and
Larnaca.Country code: +357How to call Cyprus from the UKTo phone Cyprus dial 00357
then the full national numberIf a number is displayed already including the +357 country code, just replace the '+' with the UK international access code of 00.Examples:Cypriot phone numberDialled from UK asNorthern CyprusCalls to Northern Cyprus do not use country code +357 and are instead made via Turkey.How to call the UK from CyprusTo call a United Kingdom landline or mobile phone from Cyprus, dial 00 44, then the UK number without its leading zero.For example, the UK number 01632 234567 should be dialled as 00 44 1632 234567 from Cyprus.These codes and instructions apply when dialling any part of the UK including England, Scotland, Wales and Northern Ireland, as well as
Guernsey, Jersey and the Isle of Man.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.