General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Where to go?
10 Posts
Go to Scotland, the weather may be a little rough but you cannot beat it for scenery and feeling the true winter 😁
Hubby would be able to use the excuse that he needed a 'wee dram or two' to warm himself up!!! 🤣🤣
Crieff Hydro in Perthshire.
Hi there, can anyone recommend a solicitor such as Ros Fernihough. We had a terrible holiday in Lanzarote over Christmas and the response from holiday company was nothing short of a joke. A good recommendation would be much appreciated.
Hi there, can anyone recommend a solicitor such as Ros Fernihough. We had a terrible holiday in Lanzarote over Christmas and the response from holiday company was nothing short of a joke. A good recommendation would be much appreciated.
Yesss, i won a trip after getting marriage and i went to Japan with my husband and i had a chance to visit kabuki theatre in which the actors perform plays wearing ancient masks and samurai outfits. I love their facial makeup they had done to look like samurais. Later on, I came to know that this special makeup is called Kabuki makeup and it was my best trip ever.
On 3rd November 2020 at 07:21pm, Charlotte_Bradley said:
Yesss, i won a trip after getting marriage and i went to Japan with my husband and i had a chance to visit kabuki theatre in which the actors perform plays wearing ancient masks and samurai outfits. I love their facial makeup they had done to look like samurais. Later on, I came to know that this special makeup is called Kabuki makeup and it was my best trip ever.
soo luckyy, i like japan just because of their skull culture like how they craft skulls by using real animal bones like bull skull, ram skull, crocodile skull etc, its just osm <3 <3
i went to Paris and i honestly in love with Paris's weather because Paris experiences mostly mild weather across four distinct seasons. Average daily highs range from 46°F (8°C) in the winter to 77°F (25°C) at the height of summer. Extreme cold air or hot air are pretty rare, but rain is not. In Paris, light showers can come and go quickly throughout the day.
On 13th November 2020 at 07:56pm, SarahChristopher said:
i went to Paris and i honestly in love with Paris's weather because Paris experiences mostly mild weather across four distinct seasons. Average daily highs range from 46°F (8°C) in the winter to 77°F (25°C) at the height of summer. Extreme cold air or hot air are pretty rare, but rain is not. In Paris, light showers can come and go quickly throughout the day.
absolutely right you know when i went to Paris to my aunt's house and after a couple of days the weather become soo romantic and we went to shopping and buy some staff for my aunt's house but we didnt do much shopping just purchase a couple of viking mugs for decoration but mainly we enjoyed we weather
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.