Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
I had a look at your hotel and they don't cater for single rooms. You pay exactly the same for the room as 2 would. Not sure why you would have to pay more than 2 people. This is directly from the hotel I got the info from. I think you would need to avoid the charter flights. Are you absolutely set on that hotel?
Hi Fiona, I know they only do double rooms and am not prepared to pay that much. What really annoys me is the £265 extra TUI are charging. They do this on lots of holidays which seems very wrong and they are certainly discriminating against Singles and shouldn't be allowed to get away with it.
I've noticed a similar pricing structure with some cruise companies and I've been tempted to make a booking for a double cabin for two people and then just turn up on my own saying that my friend could no longer travel!
Thats what you should do, but it's wrong that we have to do this.
It is a normal procedure. As far as I know, most travel companies charge the same price for two and single. Or nearly the same price. All rooms are meant for two. And they want to receive this money even when you are traveling alone. Find more companies in your area https://areacodes.net/760. I believe some of them offer discounts or special prices for single travelers. Or you may try another option – find a companion for your trip.
Maybe if somebody still planning their trip, you how it is expensive to get e taxi from the airport in Ibiza, so just a kind recommendation to book atob transfer beforehand
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.