Greece - Rhodes Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Rhodes.
Hello Taxi will cost 66 euros one way. If you intend hiring a car, arrange for pick up / return to airport.
Look here for car hire companies
http://www.pefkosexclusive.co.uk
Thank you thats really helpful.

Do you know anyone who we could pre-book a taxi transfer with?

Thanks
hello. No need to pre book a taxi. There are ALWAYS taxis just outside the arrivals building.Day or night the drivers are there to meet incoming flights.Just agree the price with the driver.
Forgot to add there are 2 taxi ranks in Pefkos, to book for airport on homeward journey
On 17th June 2010 at 12:24pm, Missauk said:
Does anyone know?

We have never been to Rhodes before, but generally when we go away we hire a car or take a taxi from the airport to where we are staying. Im just wondering if thats possible on this occasion? I guess it depends how far the airport is from the resort?

Thanks
Does anyone know?

We have never been to Rhodes before, but generally when we go away we hire a car or take a taxi from the airport to where we are staying. Im just wondering if thats possible on this occasion? I guess it depends how far the airport is from the resort?

Thanks
Does anyone know?

Thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.