Indian Ocean inc. Maldives/Mauritius & India Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in India and Indian Ocean.
we don't go till October.
Hi Fiona,
Does the Namaste know your "part time" occupation or do they think you are just a normal punter?
Are you going to do a review when you get back?
We fancy seeing a lot more of India this year instead of 2 months in Goa we were thinking of the 2 week tour then a couple of weeks in Kerela before a month in Goa. The prices seem to be without too much skin tax.
Do you know of a similar company in Kerela?
Steve
they don't know actually- never thought to tell them :lol:
Yes- I'll be doing a report,I like to do this for all my main holidays as it helps keep the memories alive. Not sure about Kerala but you could ask here. I found Namaste through asking for recommendations.
I'm just being lazy, probably a lot to do with the rain bouncing off my window at the moment. So, does anyone know how incredible india tourism copares with Namaste?
your answer could save me from trawling and comparing.
As our trip is coming closer I am beginning to wonder just how tiring the travelling is. For those who have done the tour by car, how did you find it? Are there plenty of stops?
Surprisingly I came to this forum in search for best Indian Tours and probably want to advise the Jaipur City if you are willing or wondering to visit India. Jaipur is a heritage city having oldest monuments plus its a metro city which matches the tour comfort. Me and my family successfully done the tour in 2008 and we have stayed at best heritage hotel in Jaipur which is Hotel Castle Kanota which is one of a chain of Kanota Hotels. The hotel itself connected to the oldest history of Kanota King and has some cool historical collections to watch at the property.
Jaipur is a wonderful city to visit atleast once
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.