UK and Ireland Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in the UK and Ireland.
You receive the following if you book direct:-

• Best Rate Guarantee (Price Match)* If found cheaper anywhere else online.
  • Complimentary Upgrade to next room Category (Subject to availability)
  • 15% OFF Food & Beverages during your stay
  • 25% OFF treatments in our symphony treatment rooms.
  • Complimentary tea and coffee making facilities in room with biscuits
  • Complimentary high speed Wifi during your stay
If I did book it, quidco often have 15% cashback for Accor hotels. I have never actually found an accor hotel cheaper than their own website except the last time we booked the Sofitel T5 hotel . They did honour the price.
It looks cool and very expensive at the same time. What is the price for an average room there? And what are the COVID regulations implemented there?
I am looking for a hotel nearby where my wife and I could spend our honeymoon. We don’t need anything too expensive, but it would be nice to have an all-inclusive option in some quiet family hotel. And we also don’t want to go somewhere far away: the farthest we are ready to go in France or Portugal. We’ve never been to hotels together so we need to choose something we would like. Do you know some quiet places like this in England or France?
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.