Eastern Europe Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Eastern Europe
I think this is the very small island just off Dubrovnik.I havent been but some friends who we met in Dubrovnik went on a day trip.They said it was lovely but back then 1990 there were no hotels on this island.I would contact the Croatian tourist information office here and ask for details.
If you just type in Google Lopud Island a lot of sites comes up, the island looks lovely. I am going to Croatia in July looking forward to it.

Also if you type in the hotel it also comes Up.

Linda
The small island off Dubrovnik is Lokrum. Lopud is a different island.

I was very tempted once as it has no traffic but I could only find one hotel in a brochure and it had been withdrawn!
Hi, I was in Lopud approx 12 yrs ago and stayed at the Hotel Lafodia, very relaxing holiday, great fish rests and other eating places. Met some guys at the first taverna beside the hotel. Very friendly, got us drunk, cossack dancing and would`nt take money!
No traffic visited Dubrovnic and the island of Sipan, We still talk about Lopud.
Enjoy
Victor :
thanks for your replies, we are going at the end of May, so I will post a full review.
see holidays uncovered site for several reviews
thanks for suggesting the holidays uncovered website, I could only find one review, please advise me where to look, thanks
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.