General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
We've never bothered with a separate luggage label for the pushchair and when we check the bags in the airline have always put their own printed labels on anyway....

Karen x
Depends on how well you will recognise your own.

I once bought a new buggy to go on holiday with and picked at least 6 off the carousel before I found mine.

It was very embarrassing as my friend kept telling all the rightful owners that I got a new buggy every year this way!!!!
I reconised my daughters pushchair no problem!
Unfortunately I recognised it as we were taxiing from the runway and there were about twenty pushchairs left on the tarmack!!!
This was on thw way back though so at least we had our other pram at home!
What a nightmare :yikes

That must have been a man to blame. No woman would ever do that!!! :lol:
It was very embarrassing as my friend kept telling all the rightful owners that I got a new buggy every year this way!!!!

You have just reminded me of something last year :wink:

At Manchester Airport last August there was a Family from the Wirral bragging on about how 10 prams came off the carosel last time they were Holidaying all looking the same as there's, there's was covered in old food so they just picked up somebody else's who's was newer still bragging on how they always come away with a new Pram, bit unfortunate for the Family who get's the last scabby one :shock:

Nobody knew who's was who's so I would say stick a Label on it.

Regards,

TIMUK.
For popular holiday charter flights, I always put a luggage label on my pushchair, just to be on the safe side.

Elaine
Honestly TIMUK - It wasn't me!!! :shock:
We usually stick ours in a buggy bag (just in case anything falls off due to being manhandled) and we decorate the buggy bag so we know it's ours and that our buggy SHOULD be inside!

Last year we bought one for our Maclaren Twin and it looked like a body bag - we got some really strange looks!

I'd stick your own label on it - perhaps some ribbon knotted on the handle so you can immediately see it's yours!
Jan 400 I didn't say it was you :wink:

There is people out there though that do do this, in my eye's it's unfair but what can you do :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
tims thats terrible, i always put labels on my buggy,
shame on them
Too right Fizz, Can you believe that I'd have died on the spot, if I'd have known at the time that there are people who actually do it!!! :oops: :lol:
that is disgracefull .what kind of people take other babies buggys ,, how dare they when they can afford to pay for a holiday ,, thought that only happend in extreme hardship,, im shocked :x
That's how some people are I'm affraid !!

I don't think you should brag about it, but some people think it's clever.

You should be ok if it has a Tag and something noticeable tied around it then you know it's you'res :wink:

Regards,

TIMUK.
I'd like to see someone try and nick my buggy - they'd get whacked with it!

Unbelieveable how low some peeps will stoop isn't it! :roll:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.