Greece and other Greek Island Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Greece and other Greek Islands.
I walked to Pefkohori every day when I stayed in Hanioti. Its a lovely place with all amenities. I would be reluctant to go in October as its northern Greece and the weather changes then. I went one time September into 2nd Oct, and the weather was a bit mixed. September would be a safer bet if you like the sun.
Thanks a lot for your help Jade

Rac :D
Hi, we stayed in Pefkohori last year and found it very busy. The main road in is a bit of a nightmare to cross. It is the greeks holiday resort so at the weekend it is busy, it even had a fun fair, candy floss and everything. We liked Hanioti better as it was pedestrianised at night. There is a very good selection of places to eat to suit all tastes. Every place we ate in served a great meal and there are lots of bars along the front to have a beer and people watch from. There is a website which we found useful which is
http://www.halkidiki.com
There is a chat forum on here and lots of other useful information. Enjoy your holiday. :)
Thanks very much Babs
Rac :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.