Spain - Balearics - Ibiza Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Ibiza.
:cry:

nobody??

anyone else gonna be in cala llonga the same time??

33 going wih b/f 27 and my 2 kids 13 and 10

:bow
Hi jae71uk and welcome to HT!

We have added these apartments to our reviews site. If you keep checking perhaps someone will post a review before you go here:

http://www.holidaytruths.co.uk/reviews/spain/balearic-islands/ibiza/cala-llonga/ses-veles-apartments/

luci :wave
hi jae71
we didnt actually stay here but met a family from bolton who were they had stayed in cala llonga before and went to ses villes to find out who which company sold this accomadation here it is one small building standing on its own great restaurant a few apartments clean and tidy with a pool at the back which isnt over looked , cala llonga is a fab resort we been to ibiza many times this is one of our fave resorts as it suits a lot of age groups . have a great time
p.s. laura who works at ses villes was nearly due for her baby when we were there a few months ago would love to know what she had and if everything went well if you dont mind finding out for me. thanx
well 3 weeks sunday to go and............i'm in plaster from the knee down done sumthin to my tendon :cry:

dunno if i'll make it now go back to hospital 2 weeks monday so here's hopin
:?
Hello everyone, I will be stayin in Ses Veles, Cala Longa, form 23rd Sept till 8th Oct, I'm 24, but going with parents :oops: Will anybody else be out there the same time? I hope you all enjoy your holiday xXx

Edit to restore default settings. Please do not change the fonts in the main forums. Thanks, luci - HT Mod
hello. we're off to Ses Veles Apartments on the 3rd Oct for 2 weeks. :D 40ish couple with 3 boys 12 15 and 16. we are all really looking forward to our holiday. We have read some really good reveiws. :P :D :) :o :lol:
FORMENTERA

Help! We want to go to Formentera next July and can't seem to find qulaity apartments/vila. Does anyone know of an apartment that has air conditioning, a sea/beach view and in a quiet location.
just posted my review on these apartments had a great holiday 8)

faytisha my kids say hi to your 3 :wave
Regarding Laura from Ses Veles... we've just come back and we went there most mornings for a 'full monty' breakfast. I didn't catch his name, but she had a little boy, and he is verrry cute!
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.