Holiday Complaints

Do you have a holiday complaint? For help and advice post in here.
Change of hotel
6 Posts
They are ATOL protected. Here is their website http://www.mastersun.co.uk/

Your parents are still covered by the Package Travel Regulations and this is a significant change. They should have offered your parents a refund.

Call Ros on 01922 621114 she will inform you of what to do next as obviously if your parents want to cancel and have a refund they need this sorting out asap.
they should be entitled to a full refund or if not then to have the opportunity to look at a hotel in the area they wanted in the first place. if this means that another hotel is more money then they wold have to pay the difference. do they still want tog o on this holiday to this part of the island, kardemena is not the best part on the island i agree, full of kids getting drunk
I agree. They have been going to this hotel in Kefalos for years and the one in Kardemena is a 4 star as opposed th their 2 or 3 star but it's not what they want and I think the attitude of Mastersun has made things worse for them.
Am trying to ring Ros at the moment for advice.
Keep us updated Jay - thanks.
similar thing happened to me in march and i was told by ros i can refuse and should get a full refund but as i was given such short notice we decided to accept as i had an important thing to do over there and therefore we accepted on the grounds that if the accommodation wasnt up to much i would claim upon my return which sadly im doing ,these travel agents do try to bully you into accepting their changes and say you cant have a refund etc when you can ,good luck let us know how you get on
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.