General Holiday Enquiries, Hints and Tips

General Holiday Enquiries? Got General Hints & Tips? Post Them Here.
Portobello apartments in Turkey are good, only self catering but very cheap to eat there. They have waterslides, central location, just not sure about bedrooms. Think thomsons do a 2 bed. karen
been to marmaris and icmeler dont like the beaches sorry
Hi Beachbabe we to are looking for good apartments to go to with teenagers cos as you said they do get bored at night :roll: .The only one's i could recommend for older kids are The Paradise Park Apartments in Tenerife.We don't want to go back to these only cos we were not to keen on Tenerife not because of the apartments.The beach at Los Christianos is not brilliant so maybe it would'nt be for you.
Sue
Can nobody think of any apartments/hotels to take teenagers to :hmmm
Sue
You could try First Choice Holiday Villages. They are a bit expensive but you may get a good deal depending on when you want to go, check here: http://www.firstchoice.co.uk/holidayvillage/
There are also good Fiesta Apartments and Hotels in Playa den Bossa, Ibiza in which you become a member of Fiestaland Sports Complex for free. I know Thomsons, Portland Direct do them but other operators may also. Hope this helps. Karen
Have you considered Mark Warner or Sunsail? They're activity based so should keep them busy.

Bridd
hi, we have kids aged 12 and 15 and we went to the arum apps in side in turkey last year and are going again this august with friends ( kids aged 13 and 15 ) they have a hotel and apps with 1 or 2 beds, they run kids clubs for all different ages and have a disco on the site where all the teens ( and adults ) go after the entertainment, its open until about 2.00ish i think, the hotel has its own very sandy private beach and the pool is great, theres lots of activities around the hotel during the day and on the beach ( volleyball etc ) the apps are fab as is the whole complex. the only slight downside is the actual town of side is about a 45 min walk away if you walk down the beach, but there are taxis outside the hotel or the dolmus up the road. there are quite a lot of bars, shops and restaurants outside the hotel area though, we only actually went into side its self once. if you want to look at the web site, its http://www.baruthotels.com. hope this helps. :) :) :)
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.