France and Channel Hopping Discussion

Discussions regarding holidays and channel hopping in France.
I wish I could say that I'd been to any of the restaus you describe!! All I can suggest is a sneaky trip to a good booksellers and have a look and see if this restau is mentioned in a reputable guide - eg Gault Millau or Michelin. Bon appetit!
not been in the restaraunt but have been up Tour Montparnasses and the views are amazing , in fact maybe better than the Eiffel as you get to see the eiffel at night you wouldnt if you ate at JV if you see what i mean ,

their is a small place near to the tower as well you may want to try on a different night its on Avenue Du Maine and is next door to the Trancontinental hotel(good hotel) cant remember the name but typical french , wonderful food and cheap , i have eaten there lots and have recommended it to others and never had a bad report , i was actually recommended it by a regular customer of eurostar who uses the hotel and restaraunt on a monthly basis

heres some reviews for Le Ciel http://www.hiptravelguide.com/paris/reviews-40.html
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.