Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
While on the question of shopping What are the price of cigarettes and tobacco in Kenya and can you get main brands or is better to buy duty free on the plane.
When are you going to Kenya Jemkaz ? I presume you are first timers like us. We were torn between the Sun N sand Resort and the Vogager hotels Opted for the Vogager in the end
most hotels have their own gift shop selling all bits and pieces but as far as sun tan lotion etc I would head for Boots, at this moment are doing "3 for the price of 2". As far as cigarettes are concerned buy at duty free on way out. Also most of the all inclusives only offer local booze so if you have a fave gin or vodka I would buy from the duty free as well-hope this helps!
We are going on 16th December - and yes like you it is our first trip to Kenya so we would like to get all the gen we can but seem to be in the dark on many subjects
you must try the deep sea fishing-amazing!! and half the price compared with USA
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.