Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Dubai City Hotel
11 Posts
Hi

I havent stayed at the rydges plaza, but I know it very well, its in a really good location between the city and the beach, good area. They have a number of good bars and restaurants in the hotel.
Hi,
I agree Rydges Plaza is your best to stay in. I havnt been in the rooms but someone we know stayed there not so long ago and said it was nice. We go there alot to the bars. VERY gooood. :glynis
Have fun.
Claire.
glad to read that this is a good hotel :lol: as I am booked in early next month.

I read somewhere that airport transfers are free for this hotel - also breakfast. Please can anyone tell me if this is correct?

Also there is a compulsory meet and greet fee. does anyone have any idea what this is please?
Also just booked Rydges plaza on the back of the recommendations on here so it better be good!! :o
please can anyone advise on a good but cheap hotel for a 2 night stoppover that is in the city area, i don't want to pay more than £150 for the 2 nights for 3 of use, everyone is quoting me £300-£400 ,i don't want gold taps, just a nice clean quite room
Many thanks
Ann
I've booked Rydges Plaza for £155 for 2 nights, looks not bad, never stayed there though
martin d who have you booked with please
ann
Direct with the hotel reservations_rydges@rydges.com
Hi,
Rydges Plaza is a great hotel. We all go there alot. They have nice bars (Austrailian, Mexican) there our favorites. Theres also Billy blues which do fantastic specials on ribs (yum). Also theres a very nice chinese we have been there a few times. The pool area is very nice always seems to be busy it looks like a nice sun trap anyway. If you like a few drinks on a Thursday from 1pm ladies drink free untill 5pm (i think) Then you can go down to Ozzy Ledgands have free drinks (only for ladies im afraid) until 7pm they have a band on and everybody is usually dancing around by that time. Both places have very nice food.
I hope you enjoy yourselfs. Please get in touch if you want to know anything else.
Claire.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.