Africa/Middle East Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Africa/Middle East inc.Dubai
Syria
7 Posts
Syria is on my list too and there are various T/Os who do Syria including balesworldwide.com and responsibletravel.com. Some tours are combined with other countries like Jordan, lebanon.
Thanks for that dorra, I'd almost given up on getting a replyto this post. I'll check out thier websites. Cheers
Laurence
what attracts you to Syria you two? I have never considered it before so I would be interested in your replies.
Fiona

Egyptians, Babylonians, Persians, Hittites, Greeks, Romans, Arabs and Turks all passed this way. and that sounds like a good recommendation to me. Krak de Chevaliers is one of the best preserved Crusader Castles, all that desert, Damascus (souks, carpets, mosques) and Aleppo and the caravanserai of Queen Xenophia at Palmrya. Need I go on...

Lawrence

I've just found http://www.syriatourism.org. Other companies that feature Syria are Explore and Guerba Tours.

Regards Dorra (Queen of the Desert!)
Dorra
anything else!! :lol:
Seriously, thanks, I've never thought about going before so no research whatsoever!
My sister is there at the moment on a tour with Jules Vernes, 'doing' the historical sights. She has texted to say it's great, although the bomb in Jordan today is a worry.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.