Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
P20
4 Posts
as far as im aware you carnt buy it in goa,but its £17.99 for a big bottle in superdrug at the moment and its good stuff
Barrie,
don't know which airport you are using but at Manchester it was cheaper in one of the small shops on the concourse than in duty free shop. maybe the same at other airports, worth looking before you buy anyway
del949
I've never seen it for sale in Candolim so I guess it'd be better to bring it with you to make sure. A few years ago I had an unusual experience with p20. We were on hol and it was our first day. I dutifully applied my p20 then decided to add some fake tan over the top - the sort that developes over a few hours and gives a bit of a glow. As the day progressed I became very very yellow. I think the p20 and the fake stuff just didn't react well together. Took a few days to fade too. I have since used p20 (on it's own ) and also boosted my colour with fake stuff but just don't combine the two of them. Maybe I have funny skin but I thought I'd warn you just in case.
Regards
Gail
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.