Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Goa in March
15 Posts
hi caz and dave how long for? :D maggieomx
Hi Caz and Dave...

Seems like a good price if you are going for a fortnight?

We are going to The Phoenix this Feb through Eclipse and paid £803 each with First Choice flights which also includes premium cabin upgrades. So £634 for Mar 07 looks like a good deal to me. :tup

Regards
Ann
Sorry, the price for Phoenix Park is for 2 weeks but with the Star Class. I believe these seats have 33 inch seat pitch,flights include 4 course meal,leather seats and 7 inch seat back TV.
I also got a price for the premium upgrade of £793 each. This service sounds wonderful but I wasnt sure whether to just stick with the star class?
These prices were with Eclipse Direct but the First Choice travel agents have offered to match them.
I have looked through loads of brochures but keep coming back to the Phoenix Park :)
Hi

Can't comment on the difference between star and premium class at it is our first time flying to Goa with First Choice. We have always done the "dreaded Monarch" flight previously the first 3 x with legroom seats and last year with premium class, which we found to be a lot better, but cost £200 each!

My relative works for First Choice and recommended them because they are going to use new planes with a larger seat pitch and apparantly fly direct from Manchester.

The price you have been quoted still seems very good especially if you are flying from Manchester?

Ann
:wave
hi, new too this so bear with me. goin to candolim on march 25th with the wife for the first time. flying from gatwick with first choice. cost me £505 each for b/b. thought this was good deal, or is it ? got to add flights from edinburgh tho.
hi bluenose im a sheepy but never mind about that. me and the wife are going to Marinha Dourada in Arpora on the 11th march and paid £399 each for b&b. we have to get to gatwick from Aberdeen also. enjoy your holiday.

Neil
sounds good to me bobbsy. doesnt surprise me you teuchters would sniff out the cheapest deals .1 :wink: im down in the tropics of scotland.... fife ! enjoy your holiday mate
aye, i can smell a bargain a mile off :wink: same for yourself when you get there.
I will try try to leave some bargains for you.
Well I've booked it today and managed to get price down a little bit more :lol:
I looked on the First Choice website and the price was £50 less again than the Eclipse one. I rang our local First Choice travel agents back and they matched the price.
Going to Phoenix Park 26.2.07 for two weeks £609 each. Includes the star class on the planes so we are really happy with that. :)
I've been a member of this site for quite a while and have mainly been on the Turkey and Egypt threads before. Will be a regular on here now!
Thanks
Carolyn
glad to hear it Carolyn!
Good price Carolyn :tup

We will just miss you at The Phoenix we come home on the 21st Feb.

Ann
Just got our confirmation through and it says Phoenix Park hotel Calangute. Thought it was in Candolim? Hope its the right hotel! :?
:D Hi Carolyn (Caz and Dave),

Just read your flight dates and it turns out that you fly out a week before us. We are staying at the Marinha Dourada in Baga/Arpora for 3 weeks in March 07.
Thanks again for all your help on the Gambia forum, and let me know how you get on with your hotel booking, I'm sure it will be the correct hotel and all the brochures state that it is in Candolim, so maybe just a typo, but give them a quick ring to put your mind at rest.
Cheers
Scruffyish
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.