Goa Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Goa.
Evening Weather
10 Posts
Hi Marketman, until a week ago it was cool in the evenings, now it is still very warm, no jumpers required
Hi,

just got back - the weather is fine now, shirtsleeves in the evening no problem.

The plugs are two-pin - we took a european adaptor and it was fine. :D
Thankyou for the info will just take the jumper i will be wearing when i leave the uk.
Hi Marketman, you can buy an adator at The Elephant shop (everyone knows it) in Candolim for about 50 rupees! and also plug in mossie repellents and creams (dont buy here, they are too expensive)
Goanne
It is 7.45pm here and my thermometer on the balcony is registering 83 degrees,
OOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHHHHHH YeeeeeeeeeeeeeHHHHHHHHHHHHhhhhhh
Bring it onnnn :fly .
ONLY 83 :cry: !!
del949
Hey Marketman, we were there last year 22nd Jan and they weather was just perfect. No humidity and perfect evenings. Have a fab time!
Cheers all.Reading posts on this site realy makes me feel this place is something special and cant wait now.Been mexico,st lucia,egypt,dubai ect but never been on any sites like this before and it realy gets you excited by how people get taken with this place.Hope its not an anti climax,im sure it wont be. :ghug
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.