Help And Assistance

Need help and advice on using this forum? Post your queries in here.
Private Messages
14 Posts
Mick the address that HT uses to advise you hase changed recently. take a look in your spam box to see if they are there

wizard
Hi Mick ... are your outgoing PMs still in your Outbox ? If so, the recipients haven't read them, possibly because they have not been online yet or checked their Inbox.

If the messages are in your Sentbox, it means they have been read by the recipients, but obviously doesn't explain why no reply.

Wizard is referring to a change of address from which the e-mail notifications are sent to alert you of an incoming PM (if you have selected that profile option) but it would not have any effect on the actual receiving or sending of PMs.

David :wave
Is there a problem with the PM link as I have sent a few PM's recently and not had a reply?

It could also be that certain members cant (yet) reply to them :wink:
Those who have had their pm's removed will not be able to reply that is very true.
Thanks for the info,

I have nothing in my in/out/sent boxes. The person that I posted to has replied on the main forum to say that no PM has been received and my last 6 or so messages have failed to be answered.
I have sent a test message to Peter to see if that works.......Help!

Mick.
I've sent you a test pm Miff
Miff

Just a thought. Are you deleting the messages from your outbox after you've sent them? In the same way you might do on a mobile phone after you've sent a text?
If so, the message won't be sent.

Pippy :D
Reply received Miff in response to my test PM.
I think I may have found the problem!

I may not have been entering a subject heading!!!!!!!!

I will try a new PM to see if that solves it.

Thanks for all the help

Mick
Hi

Just wondering to whom I must grovel to get back my pm facility ... offline for over 2 months now :shock: due to my poor judgement.

I did send an email to Admin about a week ago, but haven't heard back.

Do hope you can help

Doreen
Doreen I missed your email as it went into an old email address. (My fault for not checking :oops: )

Our new address is holidaytruthadmin@googlemail.com

Will get back to you shortly. :D
Thanks Briar & Glynis ... I'm very happy to be allowed back in the fold :D
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.