Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
Well,

I've had a look at 3 different websites reviews of the Baia Bodrum, in Gundogan (including the reviews on this website). They are mixed to say the least, with the best being towards the start of the season, so I'd say thats something in its favour for you, as you're going this month.

None of the reviews mention any facilities outside the resort, apart from one, so I have no idea whats round about the hotel etc.

I hope you get some replies from people who have been to the Baia Bodrum, and can advise you.

Elaine
Hi Kellykats

I stayed in Hotel Baia last week in July 2005 and had very nice time. Is nicely situated on beach front and never seemed overcrowded. Never any problem finding space by pool as it is quite a big complex. The food in general was very good although the a la carte restaurant (sea food speciality) down on the pontoon at the beach was a little disappointing but then I am not a big fish lover.Hotel has its own small cinema room with films twice a day. It is a ten minute stroll down into the village which is quiet but all the more pleasant for that. About 8-10 restaraunts along the beach front. Certainly not a resort geared for late night partying but I found it very relaxing before spending the following week in Bodrum.

Hope you have a nice time as I would certainly have no hesistation in returning
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.