Turkey Discussion Forum

Discussions regarding holidays in Turkey.
we go to club alize also on 10th july,cant wait :lol:
juamev.. aww cool.. where are you flying from and who are you going with?
we are flying from manchester and going with hubby and two sons :D
We go on the 29th May, two weeks todays. By the lack of reviews looks like we are going to be the first ones there!!!!!
i'm going to Club Alize on 1st June 2006 till the 15th. whats it like? anyone else going then?

just wondering if anyone had done a day trip scuba diving before??

Jess x
Theres 5 of us!!!!!!!!!!!!
hi kirstyc :) who you going with and what time do you get there on the 10th :D
Im going with my mam and dad, auntie and cousin whos 7.
we go on 10th but its a night flight so we dont get to club alize til 7am on tuesday.

Oh right - i meant main corridor..above shops.. thats the noisy way. :D
we get there in the early evening on the 10th.any good bars you know of would be much appreciated or any other info,our first time to turkey.
im 37 but i am a bit of a party animal :yipee :pele
im 17 :D .. erm i would of recommended cousins near the caria hospital but apparently its closed now, so i dont no whats been closed or still open. A place for a nice meal is Mayfair..and its cheap ! (if its still there)

Also the dolmus (little blue bus) stops right outside the hotel, and for 1 lira it will take you into the centre where all shops and bars ect are. Its the number 3 dolmus you want.
thanks for that info kirstyc,is the booze cheap in turkey i usually drink
voddy and redbull at home,and i drink like a :fish ive heard efes is ok.
yes its a reasonable price, cheaper than home thats the main thing. Yes thats what my parents drink, and might find you'll pay different prices in different places. We got told to only ask for a bottle of efes,, as the one on draught is gasy and not as nice :lol: , i wouldnt know im a cocktails and peach schnapps girl !!
We paid 4TL in the hotel last week for draught and 3-4 for a large bottle of Efes in the bars,We were told alcohol had a 30 percent tax put on since last year.There didnt seem to be any happy hours anywhere in Marmaris.
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.