Spain - Canary Islands - Lanzarote Discussion Forums

Discussions regarding holidays in Lanzarote.
Hi Willie, Whilst you are waiting for a reply we have some reviews here of your apartments

Sarah
Best beaches on Costa Teguise are :

1. Playa de Los Charcos (close to sun beach villas) - only at high tide, otherwise lots of rocks, if not windy. small but really nice.

2. Playa de Las Cucharas - if not too much windy, its the main beach of the resort and 600m long.

3. Playa del Jablillo (close to hotel Teguise Playa) - very nice, protected from wind

4. Playa Bastian - black sand beach

Michael

Edit to remove unauthorised signature - Sarah
Thanks sarah and vizzon it's been a help :D
We went to Teguise last year with our twin grandchildren . We had a double buggy and had no problems with it as there are a lot of ramps and the people there were very helpful. So you should be O.K with a wheelchair. It's mostly flat and there is a long mostly flat walk way all round the resort.
Thanks for that Charlie

Willie
Hi Willie :D The Tahiche apartments are in a great spot, you're very close to a good selection of family bars, and also right next to the Las Cucharas beach. The apartments are pretty much in the middle of the resort, you can walk along the seafront (on a lovely flat walkway) in either direction, all the way up to the Los Charcos beach (look out for the kite surfers - fantastic) or all the way down to Playa Bastian, past the lovely Jabillo beach which is great for kids snorkelling. I've been to Costa Teguise twice and love the place - you'll have a great time :wink:
Holiday Truths Forum

Post a Reply

Please sign in or register an account to reply to this post.

Sign in / Register

Holiday Truths Forum Ship image

Get the best deals!

from our cruise, ski and holiday partners

You can change your email preferences at any time.

Yes, I want to save money by receiving personalised travel emails with awesome deals from Holiday Truths group companies which are hotholidays.co.uk,getrcuising.co.uk and getskiing.co.uk. By subscribing I agree to the Privacy Policy

No, thank you.